The Ultimate Wedding Checklist
We all need a handy checklist and your upcoming wedding will most definitely benefit from well thought through list of to-dos’! So, we have gone out of our way to develop a simple (not over the top) checklist to make you look totally in control and not leave it all to the last minute 😊
6-12 Months Out:
• Think about how much money you will need to spend overall and start planning your finances.
• Select a theme
• Pick your groomsmen.
• Start looking at venue locations
• Create your wedding guest list
• Choose you wedding celebrant
• Find honeymoon ideas
• Research your KAVALRI Wedding rings (go online or book and appointment)
• Research and book in your band or DJ for the day.
• Invitation and save the date cards
• Look at Photographers and videographers
• Find a tailor, menswear store for your suit and groomsmen’s suits
• Organise a gift registry
4-5 months out
The big day is getting closer, time to really book things in.
• Your beautiful bride will have need to start finalising her wedding dress
• Send out wedding invitations and RSVPs
• Find the perfect matching set of cufflinks for yourself and groomsman at KAVALRI (online and in-store)
• Have menu and wine tasting at your reception venue
• Organise your groomsmens’ suits
• Book transportation to and from wedding venue
• Order you KAVALRI Wedding Rings
• Finalise your guest list
• Choose your wedding cake
1-3 Months out
ok things are getting to the pointy end, time to close out any outstanding jobs.
• Finalise the flowers
• Write your wedding vows
• Apply for a marriage licence
• Confirm all your cake, flowers, venue, caterers, celebrant and outfits
• Get your best man to organise the bucks night… Goodluck.
• Have your KAVALRI wedding ring delivered to your or picked up from showroom.
• Plan the ceremony and reception schedule
• Organise any small things that will be needed on the day.
• The big day is fast approaching if you are on track now is the time to just relax and spend some time with close family and friends and do things that will help you unwind.
• Do a final review of your wedding vows.
• Make sure your outfit is all together.
• Get a good night’s sleep.