Warranty & Servicing
We pride ourselves on the craftsmanship of our bespoke custom rings and offer our customers with a complete post-sale service for all their ring maintenance needs.
In caring for your ring, it is important to understand appropriate wear and that precious metals, diamonds and gemstones need to be cared for. To keep your ring looking at its best, we recommend removing it when there may be risk of exposure to direct knocks and hard impacts, harsh chemicals or excessive pressure. This can include when undertaking sport/swimming, gym, housework and gardening. These activities can cause the metal to crack or bend out of shape, loosen gemstones in their setting and weaken the metal.
Our custom-made engagement and wedding rings come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects and faults (excluding normal wear and tear) giving you piece of mind that your new purchase deserves.
This includes manufacturing defects such as metal defects including porosity and blemishes in the gold or platinum.
Our warranty covers the replacement of melee (small side diamonds) under 0.02ct that may have come loose of fallen out. This can happen after recent resizing of the ring.
Whilst we stand behind the high quality of our products it is important to keep your custom ring or jewellery piece protected against unnecessary bumps, hits and scratches that can compromise its structural integrity.
- The lifetime warranty does not cover damage due to general wear and tear or accidental knocks. Rings are made of malleable metal and will have signs of wear, so scratches, dents and other signs of wear are not covered by our warranty. Importantly, if a prong gets caught and bent out of shape (or worn down) then this can cause the stone to fall out so it's important to look after the ring and to reach out if you notice any of the diamond prongs are loose.
- Please note that maintenance, repair, resizing or other services performed by a jeweller other than Kavalri will void the manufacturing warranty.
- We recommend that all diamonds and diamond jewellery are insured to give you peace of mind in the case of loss or damage caused to the diamond or gemstone.
To keep your ring looking at its best, we recommend removing it when there may be exposure to direct knocks and hard impacts, harsh chemicals or excessive pressure. This can include when undertaking sport/swimming, gym, housework and gardening. These activities can cause the metal to crack or bend out of shape, loosen gemstones in their setting and weaken the metal.
We offer a range of services for our jewellery to ensure your ring is always looking at its best.
- Diamond Jewellery Cleaning- We provide a complimentary cleaning service to remove dirt from hard-to-reach places in your KAVALRI diamond engagement ring setting. Simply book an appointment to visit our Showrooms or contact us today to arrange for a clean.
- Rhodium Plating -White gold is plated with rhodium which can wear over time. Rhodium replating is available for a nominal fee.
- Ring Resizing- We understand that finger sizes and can change and we offer one complimentary resize on diamond engagement rings within one full ring size. For ring resizes in excess of one full size, please contact us for a quotation.
- Jewellery Repairs - We offer a range of repair and maintenance services including retipping claws, resetting diamonds and more. As each ring is unique, we can quote for repairs on a case by case basis.