Our exceptional engagement ring collection includes rings that will appeal to those after a contemporary ring right through to those after a classic choice. With a range of ring settings that include solitaire, halo, side stone and trilogy designs couples are bound find their perfect ring design. Our customers will also be spoilt with choice when it comes to finding their perfect diamond. Offering not only diamond in all the shape cuts including round brilliant, emerald, cushion, pear, oval marquise and asscher. With the added choice of being able to select a natural diamond or lab grown diamond customers can are truly able to create a ring and diamond that will be absolutely perfect for them. Our diamond inventory includes hundreds of local diamonds which unlike other online merchants who only offer international diamonds that have not been by the merchant let along by the customer before purchase. We offer both international and locally stocked diamonds to allow those customer who would like to physically see the diamond before making the purchase they can do so. this offers our customer not only with a superior offering by give our customers better piece of mind. Offering some of the largest locally stocked range of of natural and lab created diamonds you are bound to find the perfect diamond that. Discover the most stunning engagement rings in Brisbane and Melbourne
Top Tips to find the perfect Diamond and Engagement Ring
1. Get a firm idea of what your partners preferred ring design (The main ring designs are, solitaire, side stones/ pave , halo, or trilogy/ vintage) Then there are different style within these primary categories to narrow a specific style.
2. Do your research on the centre diamond based on the 4C's, and match these to your budget. From there decide if you whether you would like a earth mined diamond or a lab created diamond.
3. Try to get your partner's correct ring size. (don't worry if it is not exact as we do offer a complimentary ring resize within 1-2 sizes)
4. Book an appointment at your KAVALRI showroom in Brisbane or Melbourne where one of our consultants will work with you to find exactly what you had in mind. Choose to come by yourself or bring your partner along. This is a momentous decision so having her part of the journey is fantastic.
5. Finalise your diamond and engagement ring style then leave it in our friendly and knowledgeable team's hands so we can do our magic and have the perfect diamond ring ready for your big day!
Would you like to know more about the different engagement ring styles? Here is a brief overview of the main type of engagement ring settings.
Solitaire engagement rings are where there is a single diamond that that is set with a gold or platinum band without any diamonds. Solitaire are a stylish and timeless designs that draws the attention to the diamond. We not only offer a stunning collection of solitaire designs but also our trademark solitaire plus which incorporates a hidden halo that wraps around the base of the solitaire adding a special unique and meaning full touch. Solitaire setting are also perfect for all diamond shapes including round ,oval, princess, pear, emerald, marquise, and asscher cut diamonds.
Side Stone /Pave
Arguably the most popular, side stone engagement rings are are when the engagement ring band is set with diamonds along the side of the bands creating an all round sparkling diamond ring that catches light at all angles. Thee are a number of different side stone settings that include pave, channel set and feature side stones. Side stones engagement rings generally wrap around about half to three quarters of the band and can also be set with a range of stones shapes and sizes. Side Stone Engagement rings are ideal for all diamond shapes.
Becoming increasingly popular are halo engagement rings which is a design that has diamonds that encircle the center diamond, creating a halo effect. This halo gives extra sparkle and make the diamond itself look bigger, with the light of the halo diamonds reflecting on the center diamond. Our collection include a range of single and double halo that create and exceptional brilliance and sparkle. Halo Ring designs can be done for most diamonds shapes but but are best suits for cushion, emerald, oval, and ascher diamond shapes.
Trilogy rings are traditionally symbolic rings that represent the past, present and the future. Where the two side diamonds represent the past and future the center diamond represent the present. Often the center diamond would be the largest and it would be accompanied with two smaller side diamonds on either side of the center diamond. Whilst all three diamonds can be the same, the two diamonds are often different to the center diamonds.